Not-for-profit groups in the Plymouth Community may request use of Library's meeting rooms for civic, cultural, or educational purposes.
- Meeting room use is limited to Library open hours and rooms must be cleared 15 minutes prior to closing time.
- Calendar dates open to group reservation requests by quarter, after Library room needs are secured as follows:
- We are now taking requests for dates through the end of August of 2022.
- Beginning July 15, dates will open for September, October and November.
- Beginning October 15, dates will open for December, January and February.
- Beginning January 15, dates will open for March, April and May.
- Please reserve at least two days prior to reservation date.
- Please read our Meeting Room Policy before continuing.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.
If you are a community member or experienced instructor who is interested in presenting a library program, please review this link.