Kids' Costume Swap
Age Group:All Ages
Specific Event Details
Have kids costumes in good shape that are unwanted or outgrown? Join in our first-ever kids' costumes swap! Drop off your clean, quality costume contributions on September 13, 14 or 15 and receive a voucher in return (limit five.) On Saturday, Sept 16, come redeem your voucher(s) for new-to-you costumes. The swap will be open to voucher holders only for the first two hours, then open to the public for the final two hours. Leftover costumes will be donated.
- Please only donate costumes in clean, usable condition.
- Please pin a note to the front with the size if there is one.
- Please bring costume donations on hangers, wherever possible, to facilitate browsing.
- If the costume has accessories and parts, please put these in a clear plastic bag and hang this on the same hanger with the costume.
- Donation of costume parts/accessories without a costume "body", are welcome, but will be counted separately.
Photography & Accessibility Information
Library events may be recorded in photo and/or video. By attending one of our events or programs, you consent to being photographed or recorded. These images and recordings may be used for promotional purposes both in print and online, including our social media channels.
Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services, who are planning to attend Library programs or meetings, should notify the Library Director, Shauna Anderson at email@example.com or 734-453-0750 ext. 218. Reasonable advance notice is required.